Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thing #6 & 7

I guess I didn't get around to talking about my whole visit to flickr when last I posted (English-style horseback riding). I enjoyed my visit to the Meeteetse Branch Library's flickr collection (first attracted by the name of the library) and hope to steal some of their ideas for an adult summer reading program. They gave out a ticket for each book or audio book checked out which enters the customer in a raffle to win a digital audio player. We need to think up a nice prize and find a donor. Anybody have a friend at Target?
This isn't going to win me any points, but I'm not that interested in technology. My goal here is to become acquainted with these various technologies so that I know what people are talking about, but I don't have sufficient interest to spend my spare time on them, in them or with them. Sorry.

No comments: